- Understanding consumers and identifying trends: usage and attitudes surveys, barriers and levers surveys, market segmentation, etc.
- Conducting strategic investigations: brand positioning surveys, idea generation, prospective segmentation, etc.
- Carrying out tactical and pre-launch tests: concept tests, product tests, taste/sniff tests, pack tests, logo tests, advertising tests, etc.
We have a specific expertise in the fields of qualitative and observation research including all forms of qualitative interviewing and moderation (on and offline, from mega-groups to personal in-depths), ethnography, semiotics and expert research. Another specialty field is retail research and the various ways to approach the shopper experience: mystery shopping, accompanied shopping, out of store customer satisfaction and store design audit.
A FEW ASIAN TAILOR-MADE APPROACHES
Ifop Asia has leveraged its long experience in the region and developed several Asian tailor-made approaches, taking into account the specificities of several countries in the region:
- As South East Asian consumers tend to not differentiate scores when evaluating objects…
Concepts / products screening: a comparative approach based on QSort and TURF analysis, in order to highlight differences between tested objects.
- As an increasing number of Western companies want to enter the Chinese market with their existing products…
nsight identification & optimization: a qualitative approach based on a combination of workshops and consumer interviews to modify, adapt, fine-tune insights to the local market.
- As the Point Of Sale and the interaction with the shop assistants play an even bigger role in countries such as China, Korea, Japan than in the West…
POS cap: a whole range of Point Of Sale research approaches which helps you optimize your retail strategy from product selection & display to store design & organization.
A WHOLE RANGE OF ADVANCED PROPRIETARY RESEARCH MODELS
- IdeaMap: a unique conjoint based tool which helps you screen (even huge numbers of) ideas in order to innovate or optimize a copy strategy
- Fox 123: a range optimization model which helps decide how many and which products should be present on your store shelves
- Price Equity: a price optimization model which indicates how price influences your product’s performance in its competitive environment
- M-Sat: the customer satisfaction model which sorts out all dimensions of satisfaction and dissatisfaction to determine the right hierarchy of actions to be implemented
- Creative and Strategic wokshops: a range of approaches to help you create new offers, develop new processes, discover new communication or development channels